DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat (with 2 Receivers) Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Programmable Remote Control Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile
- 📡【Wireless Remotely Control】: Remotely set and control, portable design, which is more convenient and handy. The distance of the remote control can reach 50-100m (empty ground). It can save all settings even if the power failure. One remote can control multi plugs.
- 🕹️【Easy to Use And Program】: It only takes two steps to set up, just plug in the device and select the heating/cooling mode, and it will automatically match and work your home equipment. Freely switch between ℃ and ℉.
- 💰【Save Money】: The thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- 💯【High Accuracy And Safe】: Built-in highly accurate temperature sensor, ambient temperature is detected automatically by remote controller. When the current temperature reaches to the target temperature, the thermostat socket will stop working. High and low temperature alarms are available, the maximum load can reach 12A, 1300W.
- 🎈【Widely Used】: Widely used for greenhouse, wine cellar, home brewing, fermentation, baby room, attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater, garage, etc.
Committed to making life smarter, easier and more comfortable, the WTC100 is an easy-to-use, safe and reliable digital temperature controller, which is used as over temperature protection and automatic temperature control system.
It’s the best choice for greenhouse, aquarium, home brewing, fermentation, wine cellar, beer brewing, pet incubation, reptile breeding, etc.
Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC, 1300W@110VAC, 2640W@220VAC
Load Capacity: 100-240VAC 12A
Remote Batteries Required: 2PCS 1.5V AAA
Transmission Distance: 50-100m (Isothermal Space)
Measuring Temperature Range: -10℃~80℃, 14℉~176℉
Activation Temperature Range: 0℃~70℃, 32℉~158℉
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1℃/℉
Control Precision: ±1℃/℉
High and Low Temperature Alarm: 0℃~80℃/32℉~176℉
Remote Control Refresh Frequency: 20 Seconds
Temperature Probe: Built in remote
Cooling Mode and Heating Mode
When the temperature RUN value is higher than the STOP value(RUN ＞STOP), the controller is in cooling mode.
When the temperature RUN value is lower than the STOP value(RUN ＜STOP), the controller is in heating mode.
Temperature is detected by the remote.
One remote can control multiple receivers.
The remote and receiver can be placed in an isothermal and open space within 50-100m.
The Low alarm and High alarm are not equal to the Run temperature and Stop temperature.
The High alarm and Low alarm are turned off by default.
To turn on the alarms, long press and hold the SET button, then press the DOWN/UP button to set the High/Low alarm velue you desire on the High/Low page.
1* Remote Controller
1* User Manual
We Also Recommend
DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile
DIGITEN WTC200 Wireless Temperature Controller Thermostat Outlet Remote Control Thermometer with 2m/6ft NTC Temp Sensor Probe Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Homebrewing Reptile
DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile(UK Plug)
DIGITEN WTC200 Wireless Temperature Controller Programmable Thermostat Outlet Remote Control with 2m/6ft NTC Temp Sensor Probe Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Homebrewing Reptile(UK Plug)
This is being used to provide synchronized on/off for two attic exhaust fans at a pre-set temperature at opposite ends of the house that have to run together to provide adequate cooling. Review is therefore for the "cooling" function only. Remote was easy to program resides in center of attic. No problems with alarms or other unexpected behavior. Each receiver (plugged in at opposite ends of the attic) powers an attic fan drawing a 3 amp (approx 360 watts) peak load. No problems with receivers overheating/shorting at that load after a month of use in attic environment.
Both of my window air conditioners are set by the one wireless controller and they work flawlessly Both turn on and off at the same preset temperature setting
Working good and price is right
Super easy to set up and works as described. Now my fans come on when needed even if I’m not home. Just the little peace of mind that I was looking for.
When we built our house we opted for in-floor heating. Little did we understand what a poor decision this would be. Te weather turns cold, the heat comes on and it takes an entire day for the house to warm up. And then the weather warms and heat is no longer needed but the floors are still warm. We have to open the windows because it is now too hot. Our solution was to use quiet, efficient oil-filled space heaters. The produce heat quickly and with our house being very well insulated we get all of our heat from a half-dozen of these units. The problem is their built-in thermostats work very poorly. The answer was these wireless thermostats. Two sets control upstairs and downstairs perfectly. Each set controls two heaters. In the long run, these thermostats save us money on electricity and keep the house at just the right temperature. They are absolutely fantastic.