DIGITEN Temperature Controller Day/Night Temperature Controlled Outlet Reptile Thermostat Timer Greenhouse Thermostat with Timer Heat Mat Thermostat Outlet Heating Cooling Temp Control for Homebrewing
- 🌡【Temperature Control Function】Select the heating or cooling mode, then set the target temperature, the timer thermostat will control the heating or cooling equipment, supporting 15A load. The timer thermostat suitable for most home appliance, such as space heater, attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater, heat lamp, infrared heater, heat mat, freezer, refrigerator, etc.
- ⏲【Timing Function】The timing temperature controlled outlet can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and night, which can more suitable for the physiological needs of animals and plants.
- 🌱【Ideal Temperature Control】The day night temperature controller can control and maintain your target temperature within a control range from 0~176ºF. The timer thermostat outlet comes with a 2m sensor probe to reliably track the temperature.
- 🦎【Memory Function】All data for the timer thermostat outlet will be saved in the event of a power outage. The clock will be saved until the power runs out.
- 🐣【Widely Used】The timer temperature controller can be widely used for greenhouse, reptile breeding, pet feeding, aquariums, seed germination, fermentation, home brewing, etc.
DIGITEN TTC-1501 Timer Temperature Controller
The timer thermostat outlet can monitor heating or cooling equipment according to the mode you select, and target temperature and day/night time you set. The timing temperature controller can realize day and night temperature control, which is more suitable for the physiological needs of animals and plants.
Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Maximum Load: 15A
Temperature Control Range: 0~50℃/32~176℉
Control Accuracy: ±1℃/℉
- The timer thermostat outlet can be selected Heat or Cool mode by pressing one button - MODE button.
- LCD display with backlight can display temperature and time more easily. Even at night or standing far away from the timer thermostat, the current temperature value can be clearly read.
- The day night temperature controller enjoys more installation flexibility with the 2m(6ft) waterproof probe cord, which can be placed to the where the temperature needs to be detected. The temperature sensor is suitable for water, sea water, weak acid or weak lye.
Day/Night Temperature Control
You can set different temperature ranges according to day and night, and set a dual time cycle within 24 hours.
For example, set the Day time 8:00, Day target temperature 82℉, Night time 20:00, Night target temperature 78℉, that is:
- From 8:00 to 20:00, the target temperature is 82℉.
- From 20:00 to 8:00, the target temperature is 78℉.
Press the SET and MODE buttons simultaneously until the DIFF is displayed flashed.
Press UP/DOWN buttons to set the ideal temperature difference you need.
The default DIFF is 2℃/2℉.
- If the timer thermostat is in heating mode, it will start to work when the current temperature is lower than the target temperature minus DIFF. And it will stop working when the current temperature is higher than the target temperature.
- If the timer thermostat is in the cooling mode, it will start to work when the current temperature is higher than the target temperature plus DIFF. And it will stop working when the current temperature is lower than the target temperature.
- DIGITEN timing temperature controller can maintain perfect temperature control in reptile terrariums and small pet enclosures. Place the temperature probe where the heat source will be aimed, and observe that your pet stays warm and happy.
- DIGITEN day/night temperature controller allows you to program the temperature range of the rooting area of the plant to increase the survival rate of seedlings and cuttings.
- DIGITEN thermostat timer can also be used with aquarium heaters. Simply put the sensor in the water and set it within the temperature range of the fish's natural habitat to provide a comfortable environment for them.
- When brewing and storing wine, use the timer thermostat outlet to control the appropriate temperature range to ensure the wine's mellow taste.