DIGITEN G3/4" Water Flow Sensor with 1.2M(3.9ft) Cable, Hall Effect Flow Meter
- ☺Work for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Reverse Osmosis Filter. Small size, waterproof, easy to install, heat resistance, pressure resistance, cold resistance.
- ☺Material: food grade, all materials are in line with ROHS testing standards, can be used for potable water.
- ☺Cable length: 1.2M(3.9ft). Flow range:1-60L/min, working voltage range:DC 5-18 V, allow compression:Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below.
- ☺Hall effect sensor. Connect to G3/4 inch BSPT male thread, if used for NPT, need thread seal tape. Output Waveform: Square Wave, output pulse signal.
- ☺Wide application: It is mainly used in water heater, coffee machine, water purifier, drinking fountain, beverage machine, campus smart card equipment, etc.
Frequency: F=5.5 * Q (L / Min), error: ± 2%, current can not exceed 10mA, 330 pulses/liter. F=onstant * units of flow (L / min) * time (seconds).
Maximum current:10 mA(DC 5V)
Working voltage range:DC 5-18 V
Load capacity:≤10 mA(DC 5V)
Operating Temp: ≤80℃
Operating humidity: 35％ - 90%RH
Allow compression:Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Insulation resistance: >100M OHM
Output Waveform:Square Wave,output pulse singal.
Flowmeter x 1