DIGITEN G1/2" Water Flow Hall Sensor Switch Flow Meter 1-30L/min
External Thread Diameter: G1/2" (BSP)
Frequency: F=7.5 * Q (L / Min)
Working Voltage Range: DC 5-18 V
Maximum Current: 15 mA(DC 5V)
Load Capacity: ≤10 mA(DC 5V)
Flow Range: 1-30L/min
Operating Temp: ≤80℃
Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
Allow Compression: Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Insulation Resistance: >100M OHM
Storage Temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
Output Waveform: Square Wave,output pulse singal
1. The Water Flow Sensor is light, nimble outline, small size and easy to install. The bearings used in the rotating part.
2. There is an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
3. Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal.
Note1. Installed in accordance with flow direction in the product, otherwise there is no signal output.
2. A filter screen must be installed at the inlet of the sensor, in order to avoid particles and debris entering the sensor.
3. The thread is BSP, if used for NPT, need thread seal tape.
We Also Recommend
Fácil de colocar!!
Only 2% accurate, but the calibration factor specified as 7.5hz/(l/min)=450pulses/liter seems to be quite off as well. After averaging a couple of tests, I've calculated it to be more like 13.25hz/(l/min) = 796 pulses/liter.
Seems to report relatively accurate flow.
Exactly what I was looking for, and worked perfectly. Just as advertised.
Works as Required