DIGITEN G1/2" Water Flow Sensor with 1.2M(3.9ft) Cable, Hall Effect Flow Meter
- ☺Work for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Reverse Osmosis Filter. Small size, waterproof, easy to install, heat resistance, pressure resistance, cold resistance.
- ☺Material: food grade, all materials are in line with ROHS testing standards, can be used for potable water.
- ☺Hall effect. Cable length: 1.2M(3.9ft). Flow range:1-30L/min, working voltage range:DC 5-18 V, allow compression:Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below.
- ☺Wire connector type: SM2.54 3P. Connect to G1/2 inch BSPT male thread, if used for NPT, need thread seal tape. Output waveform: square wave, output pulse signal.
- ☺Wide application: It is mainly used in water heater, coffee machine, water purifier, drinking fountain, beverage machine, campus smart card equipment, etc.
Frequency: F=7.5 * Q (L / Min) error: ± 2% , current can not exceed 10mA, 450 output pulses/liters. F=onstant * units of flow (L / min) * time (seconds)
Maximum current:10 mA(DC 5V)
Working voltage range: DC 5-18 V
Load capacity: ≤10 mA(DC 5V)
Operating Temp: ≤80℃.
Operating humidity: 35%-90%RH
Allow compression: Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Insulation resistance: >100M OHM
Storage Temperature: -25-80℃
Storage humidity: 25%-95%RH
Output Waveform: Square Wave,output pulse singal.
Refer to the wiring:
Red wire: VCC(+)
Black wire: GND(-)
Yellow wire: Signal output
Flowmeter x 1
We Also Recommend
SENSTREE G1/2" Liquid Display Water Flow Quantitative Controller Meter+Solenoid Valve