DIGITEN G3/4" Water Flow Hall Sensor Switch Flow Meter 1-60L/min
External Thread Diameter: G3/4" (BSP)
Frequency: F=5.5 * Q (L / Min)
Working Voltage Range: DC 3-24 V
Maximum Current: 15 mA(DC 5V)
Load Capacity: ≤10 mA(DC 5V)
Flow Range: 1-60L/min
Operating Temp: ≤80℃
Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
Allow Compression: Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Insulation Resistance: >100M OHM
Storage Temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
Output Waveform: Square Wave,output pulse singal
1. The Water Flow Sensor is light, nimble outline, small size and easy to install. The bearings used in the rotating part.
2. There is an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
3. Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal.
Note1. Installed in accordance with flow direction in the product, otherwise there is no signal output.
2. A filter screen must be installed at the inlet of the sensor, in order to avoid particles and debris entering the sensor.
3. The thread is BSP, if used for NPT, need thread seal tape.
We Also Recommend
Great flow meter! I used three to monitor various flows going into my aquarium. Doesn't disturb the filter flow at all.
Despite what the other reviews have been saying, this has a standard 3/4" MIP thread. The same thread that's used on garden hoses and plumbing parts. It's very easy to find pvc and hose barb adapters that fit it.
I am very impressed with this flow sensor. I purchased two to be used on my African Cichlid aquarium. I have two canister filters--and I didn't notice that my flow was significantly reduced before I went on vacation during the 4th of July weekend. Came back to several dead fish... :(
I am using this with a Particle Photon combined with the Blynk app to remotely monitor the flow and alert me if the flow is below a threshold.
I found barbed tube (5/8") fittings on McMaster, part # 5372K218.
The sensors have a 3 pin JST connector (available on Amazon).