DIGITEN G1/2" Water Flow Sensor NPT thread Flow Hall Sensor 1-30L/Min Flowmeter
External Thread Diameter: G1/2" (NPT)
Frequency: F=7.5 * Q (L / Min)
Working Voltage Range: DC 3-24 V
Maximum Current: 15 mA(DC 5V)
Load Capacity: ≤10 mA(DC 5V)
Flow Range: 1-30L/min
Operating Temp: ≤80℃
Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
Allow Compression: Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Insulation Resistance: >100M OHM
Storage Temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
Output Waveform: Square Wave,output pulse singal
1. The Water Flow Sensor is light, nimble outline, small size and easy to install. The bearings used in the rotating part.
2. There is an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
3. Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal.
1. Installed in accordance with flow direction in the product, otherwise there is no signal output.
2. A filter screen must be installed at the inlet of the sensor, in order to avoid particles and debris entering the sensor.
It is mainly used in water heater, coffee machine, water purifier, drinking fountain, beverage machine, campus smart card equipment, etc.
We Also Recommend
The item works well, it does need some calibration, which is easily done in an arduino code. I recommend that you calibrate it with a flow rate very similar or the same as what it will be used for since this will help reduce the error... if you intend to use its full range or multiple flow rates... you could set ranges that have more precision for each range, but the differences will be miniscule anyway... it really depend on "HOW" accurate you need the measurement to be... also consider using 2 in series and compare the variances between them for even more accuracy.... overall really good product...
Never failed. In operation for over two years now.