DIGITEN G3/8" Water Flow Sensor Food Grade POM Flow Hall Sensor 0.3-10L/Min FL-308D Flowmeter
External Thread Diameter: G3/8"
Interior diameter: 5.5mm
External diameter: 9.5mm
Frequency: F=23.6 * Q (L / Min)
Pressure range: Water pressure 0.8 MPa below
Working voltage range: DC 5-18 V
Error: ± 3%
Storage Temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
Output Waveform: Square Wave,output pulse singal
Material: Food grade POM
1. The Water Flow Sensor is light, nimble outline, small size and easy to install. The bearings used in the rotating part.
2. There is an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
3. Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal.
1. Installed in accordance with flow direction in the product, otherwise there is no signal output.
2. A filter screen must be installed at the inlet of the sensor, in order to avoid particles and debris entering the sensor.
It is mainly used in water heater, coffee machine, water purifier, drinking fountain, beverage machine, campus smart card equipment, etc.