DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile
- 📡【Wireless Remotely Control】: Remotely set and control, portable design, which is more convenient and handy. Communication range is 50-100m in open area. It can save all settings even if the power failure.
- 🕹️【Easy to Use And Program】: Accurate reading temperature for LCD display with back light. Freely switch between ℃ and ℉.
- 💰【Save Money】: The thermostat will make your life not only comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat turns on and off appliances connected to outlet based on the target temperature, thus saving money on your electric bill while maintaining comfort.
- 💯【High Accuracy And Safe】: Built-in highly accurate temperature sensor, ambient temperature is detected automatically by remote controller. High and low temperature alarms are available, the maximum load can reach 12A, 1300W.
- 🎈【Widely Used】: Widely used for greenhouse,mushroom house, reptiles breeding, pet feeding, wine cellar, cigar storage, home brewing, seed germination, fermentation, baby room, attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater, garage, etc.
DIGITAL WIRELESS PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT
The wireless thermostat will automatically turn on/off heating or cooling devices through your preset target temperature. Easy to set, control Cooling and Heating device, monitor rooms temperature.
Please Note: Multiple sets of equipment will not interfere with each other, if you want one remote to pair only one outlet, when pairing, please remove the batteries from other remotes and keep only one remote control (the remote control you want to pair with) is in active (power on) state.
Load Capacity: 100-240VAC 12A, 1300W@110VAC, 2640W@220VAC
Remote Batteries Required: 2×1.5V AAA (Not Included)
Transmission Distance: 50-100m (Open Space)
Measuring Temperature Range: -10℃~80℃, 14℉~176℉
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1℃/℉
High/Low Temperature Alarm: 0℃~80℃/32℉~176℉
Remote Refresh Frequency: 20 Seconds
Temperature Probe: Built-in The Remote
Directly connect to cooling or heating device after setting.
Set Run＞Stop, it will be in cooling mode.
Set Run＜Stop, it will be in heating mode.
Temperature is detected by the remote.
One remote can control multiple receivers.
The remote and receiver can be placed in an isothermal and open space within 50-100m.
The Low alarm and High alarm are not equal to the Run temperature and Stop temperature.
The High alarm and Low alarm are turned off by default.
To turn on the alarms, long press and hold the SET button, then press the DOWN/UP button to set the High/Low alarm velue you desire on the High/Low page.
We Also Recommend
DIGITEN WTC200 Wireless Temperature Controller Thermostat Outlet Remote Control Thermometer with 2m/6ft NTC Temp Sensor Probe Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Homebrewing Reptile
DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat (with 2 Receivers) Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Programmable Remote Control Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile
DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile(UK Plug)
DIGITEN WTC200 Wireless Temperature Controller Programmable Thermostat Outlet Remote Control with 2m/6ft NTC Temp Sensor Probe Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Homebrewing Reptile(UK Plug)
The the temperature reading on the remote is 10 degrees higher than the actual reading at the same spot
Frost protection for dehumidifier
Use it for electric fireplace that doesn't have a thermostat. Mostly use it manually to turn it on or off
remotely. Has a high and low temp setting so it comes on at say 65 warms up to say 68 the n doesn't come on again till temp drops back to 65. 4 stars because we really don't use the auto settings.
This item works very well worth the money. I use a lamp to figure out the remote
Love the Temp control and ease of use. Especially appreciate the temp control being in the remote, so it isn't affected by the heater being too close.