DIGITEN Aquarium Auto Top Off Water Filler System Fish Tank Smart ATO Refiller Coral Reef Tank Automatic Water Level Controller
- 🐠【Easy to Install】The aquarium auto top off system is extremely to install and maintain. Easily install on terrarium with a wall thickness of no more than 5/8 inches (16 mm). The range from the top of the tank to the water level is 0-6.7 inches (0-17 cm). The durable PC material adjustable bracket can be fixed in the terrarium according to different water levels.
- 🌿【Integrated Design Without Setting】Plug and play, easy operation. Anti-overflow protection design and will automatically cut off power when water level is too high.
- 💧【Double Protection】Accurate dual-float water level sensor can provide over-filling protection. When the water level drops below the lowest water level, the power supply will be activated and the water pump will work automatically and shut down when the water level reaches the highest water level. When the first float fails, the second float will work.
- 🐚【Relay Control】The controller of the ato system integrates a relay and a stable circuit to protect the water pump and the water level switch more effectively.
- 🦐【Widely Applications】It is widely used in various aquariums, sump, fish tanks, coral reef tanks, etc.
The Reason to Choose DIGITEN ATO
The ATO system uses a double float water level switch (like "two eyes") to double monitor and protect the fish tank water level.
The controller integrates a relay and a stable circuit to protect the water pump and the water level switch more effectively.
The mounting holder is very firm, which can freely adjust the water level up and down, and it will not cause the water level switch to misjudge, no matter the swimming fish, water plants and so on.
The whole system is very easy to install, saving a lot of tedious work for DIY.
The stable system saves you from worrying about overflow when you go out!
We believe it's the perfect ATO for your aquarium!
Smart Auto Top Off System
- Automated Filling
- Overfill Prevention
- Easy to Use
* Make sure the water level is higher than the pump, to prevent pumps from running dry and failing.
* Make sure all cables are plugged into the hole fully.
Pump Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Pump Max Power: 5W
Rated current: 0.5A
Pump Waterproof Grade: IP68
Pump Max Lift: 0.4-1.5m
Pump Max Flow Rate: 200L/H
Pump Noises: < 40db
Dual Float Sensor Cable Length: 1m (3.28ft)
Power Adapter Input: 100-240VAC
Power Adapter Output: 12VDC, 1A
Power Adapter Cord Length: 1m (3.28ft)
- 1 x Holder and Parts
- 1 x Dual Float Sensor
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Splitter Controller
- 1 x 6*9MM Silicone Hose
- 1 x User Manual
Great for topping of my tank with RO/DI water
It works for me I've never had a leak or overflow happen yet. Sometimes it does raise the water level in my sump but that's only because I've been messing around with the height of the sensor. But it does what I want it to do so that's an A+ for me.
Tremendo producto supero mis espectativas
I have 4 of these units and they work great. One of the pumps failed early and Digiten quick to replace it. I have 2 more units on order, one which will arrive today from Amazon and one directly from Digiten that is being unreasonably delayed by USPS. Upon reflection, my earlier one star rating was unfair as it is not Digiten's fault that USPS cannot deliver mail. These are great little units that are easy to install and use and I would recommend them to anyone. In fact I will likely be ordering one more next week.
all good Thank you