DIGITEN Aquarium Auto Top Off Water Filler System Fish Tank Smart ATO Refiller Coral Reef Tank Automatic Water Level Controller
- 🐠【Easy to Install】The aquarium auto top off system is extremely to install and maintain. Easily install on terrarium with a wall thickness of no more than 5/8 inches (16 mm). The range from the top of the tank to the water level is 0-6.7 inches (0-17 cm). The durable PC material adjustable bracket can be fixed in the terrarium according to different water levels.
- 🌿【Integrated Design Without Setting】Plug and play, easy operation. Anti-overflow protection design and will automatically cut off power when water level is too high.
- 💧【Double Protection】Accurate dual-float water level sensor can provide over-filling protection. When the water level drops below the lowest water level, the power supply will be activated and the water pump will work automatically and shut down when the water level reaches the highest water level. When the first float fails, the second float will work.
- 🐚【Relay Control】The controller of the ato system integrates a relay and a stable circuit to protect the water pump and the water level switch more effectively.
- 🦐【Widely Applications】It is widely used in various aquariums, sump, fish tanks, coral reef tanks, etc.
Say NO to the expensive ATO!
The ATO system uses a double float water level switch (such as "two eyes") to double monitor and protect the fish tank water level. The controller integrates a relay and a stable circuit to protect the water pump and the water level switch more effectively. The mounting holder is very firm, which can freely adjust the water level up and down, and it will not cause the water level switch to misjudge, no matter the swimming fish, water plants and so on. The whole system is very easy to install, saving a lot of tedious work for DIY.
The stable system saves you from worrying about overflow when you go out!
We believe you will fall in love with this ATO!
Pump Material: PC+ABS
Pump Rated voltage: 12VDC
Pump Max power: 5W, Rated current: 0.5A
Pump Waterproof grade: IP68
Pump Max lift: 0.4-1.5m
Pump Max flow rate: 200L/H
Pump Noises: < 40db
Power Adapter Input: 100-240VAC
Power Adapter Output: 12VDC, 1A
Pump cord length: 1.4m (4.59ft)
Power Adapter cord length: 1m (3.28ft)
Splitter adapter cable length: 24cm (0.78ft)
Silicone hose length: 2.5m (8.2ft)
Dual float ball sensor cable length: 1m (3.28ft)
1. Make sure the water level is higher than the pump, to prevent pumps from running dry and failing.
2. Make sure all cables are plugged into the hole fully.
1 x Holder
1 x Dual Float Ball Sensor
1 x Pump
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Splitter Adapter Cable
1 x Silicone Hose
1 x Siphon Break
1 x Manual
We Also Recommend
SENSTREE G1/2" Liquid Display Water Flow Quantitative Controller Meter+Solenoid Valve
I have 4 of these units and they work great. One of the pumps failed early and Digiten quick to replace it. I have 2 more units on order, one which will arrive today from Amazon and one directly from Digiten that is being unreasonably delayed by USPS. Upon reflection, my earlier one star rating was unfair as it is not Digiten's fault that USPS cannot deliver mail. These are great little units that are easy to install and use and I would recommend them to anyone. In fact I will likely be ordering one more next week.
Don't know. Seventeen days and I still haven't received the item. Seems to be stuck in MELROSE PARK, IL since 5:23pm on12/24 waiting for pickup by USPS.
I gave it 3 stars because there is no knowledgeable instructions. Just tells you how to put together. How do you adjust it or set correct height?
all good Thank you